Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I'm excited about....."

SCHOOOOOL'S ALMOST OUTTT!
A long year, that went by really fast has come to an end.
There are high's and very little lows (ha ha)
HIGHS; i dont have to worry about being late for school and getting up early anymore. i dont have to stress about what i'm wearing the next day because who cares? i'm gonna swim ! i'm gonna box and i'm gonna play and not worry about the time. LOWS; i have to babysit like everyday. i have to keep my room clean cause i have all the time in the world, i mean its summer. i have to leave miss fitz,after 2 years :'( haaaaa. i'm gonna have to go to summer school. i have to go to EVERGREEN ! grossss.
as much as i hate cascade, i enjoyed my year here. it was fun and i learned alot about everyone and everything.

2 comments:

  1. I know what am I going to do not seeing you every day?! BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marady is not cool.
    FAIL
    FAIL
    FAIL
    FAIL BOO BOO BOO

    ReplyDelete